All of our legal policies so we can be open about our service and you can be informed on how things work.
Disclosures & Licensing
Disclosures & Licensing
|AK: AK140234||Alaska Mortgage Broker/Lender License|
|AL: 22428||Alabama Consumer Credit License|
|AR: 112270||Arkansas Combination Mortgage Banker-Broker-Servicer License|
|AZ: 0923263||Arizona Mortgage Banker License Other Trade Name #1 25030 S. 190th St. Queen Creek, AZ 85142 (877) 959-9992.|
|CA: 4131187||California DBO Residential Mortgage Lending Act License. Licensed by the Department of Corporations under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act|
|CO: N/A||Colorado Mortgage Company Registration|
|CT: ML-140234||Connecticut Mortgage Lender License|
|DE: 024522||Delaware Lender License|
|DC: MLB140234||District of Columbia Mortgage Lender License|
|FL: MLD571||Florida Mortgage Lender License|
|FL: MLD1099||FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDER SERVICER LICENSE|
|GA: 36905||Georgia Mortgage Lender License|
|HI: 140234||Hawaii Mortgage Loan Originator Company License|
|ID: MBL-9323||Idaho Mortgage Broker/Lender License|
|IL: MB.6850022||Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, 310 S. Michigan Ave, Suite 2130, Chicago, IL 60604-4278, (312) 793-3000
STATE OF ILLINOIS COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT NOTICE
The Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (Department) evaluates our performance in meeting the financial services needs of this community, including the needs of low-income to moderate-income households. The Department takes this evaluation into account when deciding on certain applications submitted by us for approval by the Department. Your involvement is encouraged. You may obtain a copy of our evaluation. You may also submit signed, written comments about our performance in meeting community financial services needs to the Department.
|IN: 11106||Indiana-DFI First Lien Mortgage Lending License|
|IA: 2017-0091||Iowa Mortgage Banker License|
|KS: MC.0025484||Kansas Mortgage Company License|
|KY: MC24420||Kentucky Mortgage Company License|
|LA: N/A||Louisiana Residential Mortgage Lending License|
|MD: 20543||Maryland Mortgage Lender License|
|MA: ML140234||Massachusetts Mortgage Lender License|
|ME: 140234||Maine Supervised Lending License|
|MI: FL0018698||Michigan 1st Mortgage Broker/Lender License|
|MN: MN-MO-40168356||Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator License|
|MS: 140234||Mississippi Mortgage Lender License|
|MO: 17-2355||Missouri Company Registration. Missouri Branch: 16690 Swingley Ridge Rd., Ste. 240, Chesterfield, MO 63017|
|MT: 140234||Montana Mortgage Lender License|
|NE: N/A||Nebraska Mortgage Banker License|
|NH: 22320-MB||New Hampshire Mortgage Banker License|
|NM: N/A||New Mexico Mortgage Loan Company License|
|NJ: N/A||New Jersey Residential Mortgage Lender License. Licensed by the NJ Department of Banking and Insurance|
|NC: L-156423||North Carolina Mortgage Lender License|
|ND: MB102030||North Dakota Money Broker License|
|NV: 4785||Nevada Mortgage Banker License|
|NY: LMB 109955||New York Mortgage Banker License|
|OH: MB.803441.000||Ohio Mortgage Broker Act Certificate of Registration|
|OK: ML011482/ML011483||Licensed as a Mortgage Lender by the Department of Consumer Credit|
|OR: ML-5189||Oregon Mortgage Lending License|
|PA: 40564||Pennsylvania Mortgage Lender License|
|RI: 20173524LL||Rhode Island Lender License|
|SC: MLS-140234||South Carolina – BFI Mortgage Lender/Servicer License|
|SD: ML.05173||South Dakota Mortgage Lender License|
|TN: 109035||Tennessee Mortgage License|
|TX: N/A||“Texas SML Mortgage Banker Registration CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 North Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, Texas 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENTS WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENTS WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.”|
|UT: 10436296||Utah – DRE Mortgage Entity License|
|VT: 7112 7113||Vermont Lender License|
|VA: MD-5717||Virginia Lender License NMLS ID 140234 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)|
|WA: CL-140234||Washington Consumer Loan Company License|
|WV: ML-32371||West Virginia Mortgage Lender License|
|WI: 720832BA||Wisconsin Mortgage Banker License|
|WY: 3072||Wyoming Mortgage Lender/Broker|
Facts What Does Keller Mortgage Do With Your Personal Information?
|WHY?||Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.|
|WHAT?||The type of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can also include: • Social Security number and income • Credit scores and credit history • Account balances and mortgage rates and payments. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.|
|HOW?||All financial companies need to share Customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies share thier Customers’ personal information; the reasons Keller Mortgage chooses to share, and whether you can limit this sharing.|
Reasons we share your personal information
Does Keller Mortgage share?
Can you limit this sharing?
|For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, improve our products and services for you, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus.||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes – to offer other products and services to you.||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies.||No||We Don't Share|
|For our affliates’ everyday business purposes – Information about your transactions and experiences.||Yes- With Permission||Yes|
|For our affliates' everyday business purposes – Information about your creditworthiness.||Yes||Yes|
|For our affiliates to market to you.||Yes||Yes|
|For non-affiliates to market to you.||No||We Don't Share|
|To limit our sharing:||Call 833-429-8733 – our menu will prompt you through your choices, or • Visit us online at www.kellermortgage.com. Please note: If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.|
|Questions?||Call 833-429-8733 or visit www.kellermortgage.com|
|Who is Providing this Notice?||Keller Mortgage|
|How Does KM protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We may enter into agreements with other companies to provide products and services to us and to you. These companies must safeguard your information and use it for specific purposes.|
|Why can't I limit all sharing?||Federal laws give you the right to limit only: • Sharing for affiliates everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness • Affiliates from using your information to market to you • Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you. State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. We also allow you to request that we not market to you by phone, fax, and/or e-mail.|
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?||Your choices apply to everyone on your account.|
|Afiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. • Keller Mortgage only shares personal information with our affiliated businesses.|
|Non-Affiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. • Non-affiliates we share with can include insurance, title, and escrow companies, credit bureaus. appraisers, lenders, investors and mortgage services.|
|Joint Marketing||A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. • Keller Mortgage does not jointly market.|
Data Security and Protection
While Keller takes reasonable and appropriate precautions to protect its customers and to prevent possible security breaches in our website and customer databases, no website, internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure. Consequently, Keller cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or other breaches will never occur. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Keller does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements with respect to links, files or other information provided on, downloaded from or accessed through this website. This website may also provide links or data connections to third-party websites or web applications. Keller does not control the content of third-party sites and cannot be held responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of any external websites.
Limitation of Liability
By using this website or any website managed by Keller, you agree that Keller shall not be liable or responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of this website, its data connections, links, applications, downloadable files or other information or functions contained herein or found on any website that may be accessed or connected to by way of this website. We reserve the right to make changes to Keller’s websites and our legal disclaimers. We encourage you to review Keller’s websites and these disclaimers periodically for any updates or changes. Your continued access or use of Keller’s website shall be deemed your acceptance of these disclaimers and any subsequent changes.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Use of this website is at your sole risk. All materials, information, products, software, programs, and services are provided “as is,” with no warranties or guarantees whatsoever. Keller expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, statutory, and other warranties, guarantees, or representations, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary and intellectual property rights. Without limitation, keller makes no warranty or guarantee that this website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. You understand and agree that if you download or otherwise obtain materials, information, products, software, programs, or services, you do so at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that may result, including loss of data or damage to your computer system. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will Keller be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from this website or any use of this website, or of any website or resource linked to, referenced, or accessed through this website, or for the use or downloading of, or access to, any materials, information, products, or services, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, lost savings or loss of programs or other data, even if keller is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort, or any other legal theories.
Use of website content
This website and any of its content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, or used for the creation of derivative works without Keller‘s prior written consent, except that Keller grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and display the pages within this website solely on your computer and for your personal, non-commercial use. This permission is conditioned on your not modifying the content displayed on this website, your adherence to and positing of all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or viewing any website content and hereby disclaim any such right. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any software and other materials that are made available for downloading, access, or other use from this website may be subject to their own license terms or restrictions, which may govern their use. You may not use this website’s content, domain names, or any email addresses related to or derived from this website, nor any data, trademarks, functionality, service marks, trade names, brand names and/or logos contained within or derived from this website, for any purpose; meaning that you may not, among other prohibited uses, use any such content in or as any meta-tag or hidden text; In or as part of any contextual marketing directory, index, or triggering term; as content or advertising related to any other website including, but not limited to, comparative/informational websites; and/or as a variable or data element in any algorithm that causes another Internet browser to appear on, over, or at the same time as this website or controls the content of any other Internet browser window. Your failure to comply with the terms, conditions, and notices on this website will result in automatic termination of any rights granted to you without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control. Except for the limited permission previously defined, Keller does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights. You may not mirror any of the content from this website on another Website or in any other media.
Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect
Keller respects your privacy and is committed to protecting personally identifiable information that you provide in connection with your use of this website and Services. Keller may gather information that personally identifies users of this website, even if you provide such information to us. For example, Keller will gather information about individuals requesting products or services when they submit a request, create a user account or otherwise provide information through this website. We will also collect nonpublic personal information about you and members of your household in connection with your agreements, applications or transactions with us. This information may be aggregated from information you provide or through technological collection from cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, browser fingerprinting or other tools. The type of information collected may vary depending on your use of this website, the products or services you inquire about or select and the type of product or service you agree to undertake. Information collected may include: information we receive from you on applications, agreements and other forms; information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; information about the creation of user accounts, interest in particular services, location-based information, online consumer behavior, your use of this website or interest in products and services related to those offered by Keller and interaction with other web-based or mobile applications; information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and other sources; and with your consent, we may ask a third party providers to confirm or give us more details about your applications, inquiries or transactions with us or others.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect
Information about Other People
Some of the services on the website may ask you to submit personally identifiable information about other people. For example, you might submit a person’s name and other personally identifiable information if you are interested in a product or service. A record of that transaction will be maintained as allowed and/or required by law. In addition, we may add those people’s information to our marketing database for future use or access by them or us.
Cookies and Related Technology
USE, DISCLOSURE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
Personally Identifiable Information
Your California Privacy Rights (As provided by California Civil Code Section 1798.83)
Contact Us Regarding Privacy
Effective Date: Feb. 23, 2017
Keller Mortgage, LLC which may also do business as Smarter Mortgages and/or Keller Mortgage (“Keller”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and it is important to us. This California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure for California Residents explains how Keller collects, uses, and discloses personal information relating to California residents and applies solely to all visitors to our website and users of any loan forms, applications or services who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA or the applicable regulation have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Information We Collect About You
We collect the following personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, Keller has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or genetic information.||YES|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||NO|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||YES|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act) (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Your use of this website or any Services or information derived from this website constitutes acceptance of these policies and any other applicable terms. The Terms of Service for this website are hereby incorporated by reference.
How do we collect your personal information?
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you or your agents through the information or details you/your agents provide to us, to our loan officers, or through our website.
- Indirectly from you or your agents. For example, through information we collect from you or your agent in the course of providing services to you. Through other service providers that we connect with in order to conduct our business or provide services, government entities from which public records are obtained, or consumer data resellers.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our website (https://kellermortgage.com/). We collect your personal information, for example, when you apply for a loan or give us your contact information, employment history, income information, or employment information. We also collect your personal information from other entities, such as credit bureaus.
- Additionally, your personal information is collected automatically from submissions through our website portal or website usage details.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a rate price quote or ask a question about our mortgage and our services, we will use that information to process your loan or your pre-approval and submit it to the applicable authorities. We may also save your information to facilitate refinancing your current loan with us, in the future.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our s Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us, as applicable.
- To provide you with support and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our response.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- To personalize your experience of our services and to deliver content and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our services, database and other technology assets, and business for testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our services.
- For marketing and advertising purposes.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations (including any internal policy based on or reflecting legal or regulatory guidance, codes or opinions.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
Keller discloses the personal information in the above categories for business or commercial purposes as set forth in the following section. We do not sell your personal information. However, we may use and disclose certain anonymized information, such as website and mobile application usage data, to our trusteed business partners. Such information may be shared as permitted or required by applicable law.
Keller will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you with notice.
Sharing Personal Information
In addition to the uses mentioned or described elsewhere in this Privacy Notice, Keller may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. Keller may catalog and add collected information to our database which may be shared with our affiliates.
Keller discloses your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- Application Vendors – provision of tools or applications which are used for Keller’s daily business purposes in order to provide you with services.
- Third Party Service Providers – website development and technology service partners who develop, maintain, and enable technology tools that are used for normal business operations.
- Affiliated companies with permission.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
- Government agencies for regulatory and reporting services.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category D: Commercial information.
Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Keller has not sold any personal information subject to the CCPA, including personal information of minors under the age of 16. For purposes of this Privacy Notice, “sold” means the disclosure of personal information to a third-party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Notice
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months
Right to Access to Specific Information and Data Portability
Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Comply with a legal obligation or regulatory authority requirements to retain the data.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Clicking HERE to complete a request form.
- Alternatively, you can contact a customer service representative by calling (833) 429-8733.
Only you or an authorized agent may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. “Authorized Agent” means a natural person or business entity registered with the California Secretary of State that a consumer has authorize to act on their behalf subject to the requirements. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Keller cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
Keller aims to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Right to Opt Out of Sale Information
We do not sell your personal information. As such, there is no financial incentive for encouraging you to opt in for sale of such information.
Right to Equal Services
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
Keller Mortgage reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on our website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Phone: (833) 429-8733
Email: [email protected]
4725 Lakehurst Drive
Dublin, Ohio 43016