Empower Your Clients with the Essex DPA Program - a Seamless Path to Homeownership!
We understand the challenges your clients face when it comes to purchasing their dream homes. That's why we're excited to introduce you to the Essex DPA Loan Program, a game-changing opportunity designed to support your clients in achieving homeownership with ease. With 100% financing for FHA loans and ZERO down payment requirements (closing costs still apply), this program opens doors for more buyers, expanding your potential client base.
Why is the Essex DPA Program Helpful?
- Enhanced Affordability:
By offering 100% financing, it eliminates the barrier of a down payment, making homeownership more affordable and attainable for your clients.
- Dual Mortgage Structure:
The unique combination of first and second mortgages, covering up to 3.5% of the sales price or appraised value (whichever is less) with a 10-year term, provides a seamless financial solution.
- Benefits Beyond Downpayment Assistance:
The Essex DPA Loan Program extends various advantages, making it an ideal choice for your clients:
- Low Mortgage Insurance Adjustments: Affordable monthly payments, ensuring financial comfort.
- No Income Limits: Eligibility isn't restricted by stringent income requirements.
- Minimum 600 FICO Score: Flexibility for clients with less-than-perfect credit scores.
- Non-Occupant Co-Borrowers Allowed: Accommodating diverse financial arrangements, fostering inclusivity.
Ready to Transform Lives?
If you're ready to empower your clients and expand your real estate business, the Essex DPA Loan Program is a powerful sales tool. Together, we can unlock new doors to homeownership, making a significant difference in the lives of those you serve.
Let's connect to discuss how the Essex DPA Program can become an invaluable asset to your real estate services.
If the ad contains any triggering terms, the following disclosures must be clearly and conspicuously stated, as applicable:
· The APR, and if the rate may be increased after consummation, a statement of that fact;
· The terms of repayment, e.g. the number, amount, and frequency, including any balloon payment (if the loan has a discounted or premium rate, payment stream should reflect the number and amount of payments at the initial and fully-indexed rates); and
· If a credit sale, the amount of any down payment.